All natural green ant killer. Costs just pennies and it works just as well as expensive poison! This natural ant killer can be used in a garden to sustain an organic environment. If you mix in a little sugar, it will help attract the ants even more. They will eat it and return to their colonies and the ants will die. I use it in my kitchen, during the summer, when those pesky kitchen ants start to appear.
However, too much borax can be toxic to dogs and cats. Many commercial flea treatments and insecticides contain borax. Animals ingesting large amounts of borax or boric acid may experience vomiting, swelling of the throat, and may need hospitalization. Because of this, it is recommended for use it sparingly around pets and children.